Ah! My twentieth blog post is about an award I’ve been nominated for!
My face is just full of smiles. <3
When I first got the notification regarding the Sunshine Blogger Award, I was seriously ecstatic, and now I’m looking forward to spreading the love to other bloggers!
The rules are:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
-Nominate your favourite bloggers to receive the award, and write 11 questions for them
-List the rules and display the award logo on your post and blog.
So thank you so much for the award, KingKelseyxo, because this genuinely made me grin! x
1) What’s the last song you listened to?
Hmm… I believe it was a popular Arabic song. I’m currently in Jordan, so the only music I’ve been hearing lately has been Arabic. However, the last song I played on my iPod was probably something by Jack White, who’s voice I am in love with!
2) Do you watch blogs? If so, recommend someone?
I don’t really watch vlogs or anything, but I am obsessed with a few bloggers, including my absolute darling: This Battered Suitcase, who I credit as the one person who inspired me to take that first plunge to change my life and finally travel solo.
3) Who’s your favourite female animated character that isn’t Disney?
You know, I haven’t really watched any animated shows or films for years, so off the top of my head… I’m not too sure. Although I am obsessed with The Incredibles, so I’d have to say Violet Parr or Edna Mode!
4) What’s your favourite song from 2004?
Quite a specific date! *Googles quickly.* Damn, 2004 was a good year for music! Out of the quick selection Google has provided me with, I’d have to go with Eminem’s Just Lose It or Kevin Lyttle’s Turn Me On. That was a hard choice though! Especially because I know that at that point, I was in love with Within Temptation and Nightwish too.
5) If you could read only one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.
6) What’s your usual order from McDonald’s?
Chips. As I’m attempting veganism, I can’t order much, but when I was just vegetarian… Smarties McFlurry all the way!
7) If you have £1000 and only one hour to spend it, could you do it?
Of course I could. I’d just book some flights.
8) You just got a cat/dog, what do you name him/her?
This is dependent on the personality of my animal. However I’m quite fond of food names for animals because I’m quite fond of food. Otherwise, it may be a name entirely unexpected for an animal, such as Enid.
9) What’s your Hogwarts house?
10) What’s your favourite game to play on your phone?
I’m so boring, I don’t have any games!
11) What colour do you look best in?
Probably black or yellow. Secretly I’m a bumblebee.
So here are my nominations, because I absolutely adore reading your words!
And my 11 questions are:
- What’s your dream holiday destination and why?
- What book would you recommend for summer reading?
- What outfit or accessory makes you feel fabulous?
- On a typical Sunday morning, what would you be doing?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you have any role models? If so, who are they?
- What is something on your bucket list?
- Tea or coffee?
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- If there was one change you would like to see in the world, what would it be?
- Do you have a favourite fairy-tale? If so, what is it?
Thanks for reading!